Do you think that this solution will resolve your problem?

Fitness Dig - Choose The Best


Ever madness? Are you crazy enough to try? Have you ever counted the number of times that Shaun T said during a workout? Where do you get your music? LOL fitness dig, they were all wonderful things that I work today. Today was the day pylo.

It really should be called sweatfest fitness dig, but who would buy it? "I'll take a sweatfest today please" I know I'm crazy. I must be. But still, I took a crazy time last week to try to work on some small mistakes in my life, and if you know me IRL, you know there are many.

So I promised myself I would do everything possible to make me a better me, a better wife and mother. And just that. I have a half marathon in April I totally rock fitness dig, and I'm doing what I can to help cross training for now.

I must say that I'm not sure if it's me who changes or if you work as hard at first (ok two weeks ago when I started) fitness dig, but I'm just a sweat, but I think that little by little I began to be able to do more than training session before I feel like I.must.die.

This is the point right? I'm also at a point in my life right now that I am able to give the lead and be asleep later than 10-1030 and sleep up to 6 hours fitness dig. This is one of the biggest changes I've made so far in my life.

I used to go to bed at 12 or 1 and get up at 6, how I managed that, I have no idea. However, all this is Amazeballs sleep (as my sister would say.) In fact fitness dig, I wake up refreshed and not tired. Although we still do not know if I'm still dreaming, I'm fine with that because I know at least I sleep.

What does this have to do with training, and this is my blog training. I think more sleep is directly related to my level I can bring to my training fitness dig. "S better I feel rested, the more I do. So I can dig deep again and again!

I'm also trying something new, and something new for me. I do not know if I was not well hydrated before. So, thanks to someone (do not remember that fitness dig, if this is you, please let me know so I can thank I) talked about this application is called the balance of water in which I am able to keep my consumption water and shows how hydrated I am.

I'm one of those visual learners, fitness dig so for me to really "see" the amount of water I am and how I hydrated motivates me to drink more and more to turn blue.

I think yesterday I had to drink 1.3 liters of water! For me it is a lot of water fitness dig, but I also realized that I have not had a headache either. I hope I can keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment