Do you think that this solution will resolve your problem?

Fitness Rose - Best Exercise for Health


A Ginger Moon Interview by Alexandra Lopez Reitzes, co-owner of Ginger Moon
Ginger Moon is pleased to announce a new feature on our site fitness rose: Our Mom of the Month! Every four weeks, we're going to bring first-hand experiences of real women, with a story to tell about his trip to the incorporation of a nutritious diet for their intentional fertile.

Justine Rose Restrepo is a KickboxingTM (KBIA) kettlebel Certified Instructor who has taught for women only through the 38th week of pregnancy fitness rose. She and her husband ate a paleo diet for over a year. Justine is pregnant with her first child, due on Valentine's Day 2013.

We asked him to share the benefits and challenges of maintaining this diet and active lifestyle during pregnancy fitness rose. This is the first part of a two part article.

GM: What is paleo to you, and why do you think this way of eating is so compelling?
JR: For me fitness rose, the paleo really just means I have to ensure that animal protein, tons of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. That's pretty much what my diet is.

GM: Many of us go to the feeling of pregnancy, the baby said to eat the things we are told to stay away from carbohydrates: bread heavy as fitness rose, cakes and pastries.

But being basically paleo diet means cutting all fitness rose. How difficult was it to maintain your lifestyle paleo while pregnant?
JR: It was really listening to my body all the time, and every quarter, things have changed.

Thus, in the first quarter, I was not sick, but there was no nausea, so I really felt I needed bread, which was something that I had cut for one year fitness rose. So it was in the transition to the new and find a balance between the consumption of bread, but eat enough vegetables, so I do not think I'm hydrates.

It was strictly paleo for at least a year fitness rose, so when I discovered I was pregnant, became less be on the right track and paleo listening to my body more.

It was the realization that, wow, this body is not mine alone fitness rose. I'm getting more than life if anything I feel like I really needed, I just I have! The difference is that I have this foundation to eat differently, now I know how to balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment