Do you think that this solution will resolve your problem?

Fitness Emotion - Win The Batlle


Today was a tough day in the gym. I only had about five hours of sleep the night before, so I drag my sorry carcass gym was quite difficult.

I had to go earlier than I usually do on my way out early on Friday for the summer fitness emotion, and since it's my training partner, he responded to the gym at 3 instead of 5. So, I fell two shots already, it's early and I'm tired.

By the way fitness emotion, I work at night, my work schedule is TF 19:00 to 5:00. So 15 hours is too early for me too early.

So it's not the kind of elliptical machines available I like to use fitness emotion. Yes, I know, complain complain complain, but * old * I would like to use this as an excuse to turn around and go home.

Fortunately, I could not go because he had a "buddy training" not giving up. So I got one of the guys did not particularly like, and I remembered why I do not like fitness emotion. I felt like I worked as hard as normal, and my heart rate confirmed, but my speed was so slow.

But I fought through training, focusing on just keeping my heart rate to normal levels and do sprints for the last minute of each series of ten minutes (sprint fitness emotion, I mean around the resistance and go as fast as you can for a minute) and managed to get a decent workout close in.

Bodybuilding is a practical failure, but since this is my third session this week fitness emotion, was not willing to fight this guy. I just did what I could and pushed me when I could (like bicep curls), and gave me permission to finish the workout with a few machines that are outside.

After a brief stop at Starbucks for a "IcedSkinnyVanillaLate" (yes fitness emotion, you say it like that or you will repeat to yourself) we went to Broadway (Wall Street) until I'm really hungry (I had not had time for breakfast before leaving the house) and we made a detour to Whole Foods in Houston for its sushi bar sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment