Do you think that this solution will resolve your problem?

Fitness Sand - Sweat and Sand at Beach Body Fitness


I recently saw an advertisement for Pilates Boot Camp and I realized that the term "training camp" had officially become-is used in the fitness world. What is the next training camp, yoga? training camp of meditation?

I'm ashamed to admit fitness sand, however, that despite the large number of training camps, I do not even try. To remedy this, I went to Tower Road beach one day last week for a class of traditional military camp, Beach Body Fitness, which offers the Winnetka Park District.

The idea of ​​a training camp on the beach road of the tower began in 2008 when local fitness guru Jennifer Solberg taught the first session fitness sand, which quickly became a popular investment for the Winnetka Park District.

The class has had its ups and downs since then fitness sand, but this year has a new format provides five times a day on a drop-in basis.

The new structure allows greater flexibility for customers and scheduling of day and time, can result in very small groups, which means lots of individual attention fitness sand. Of course, this can be good or bad, depending on your perspective.

I ended up with only a handful of other participants under the watchful eye of an instructor / Sgt Leonard Dana on Beach Road tour at 8:00 fitness sand. Dana, motivating and dynamic woman, who had heat for about ten minutes before going to the "stations" that have been established throughout the park.

We had to spend two minutes at each station fitness sand, 60 seconds by a force component and 60 seconds to make a cardio component.

My first job was to pump me with his feet on a tire. About 20 seconds into the segment fitness sand, I realized how long it might seem a minute.

Just when I was absolutely unable to make another recess, the whistle blew and I spend the cardio component to toe taps on the tire. Dana sounded the alarm again, and it was time to move on to the next station: burpees with shoulder press with a medicine ball fitness sand, followed by the suicide runs.

Then came crackling style bike for a minute, followed by dodge on agility ladder in the sand. Here are some movements with TRX suspension cables, followed by mountaineers fitness sand. This is where I must stress that all these exercises are much more difficult in the sand.

For example, when the mountaineers on a hard floor, you can get a little boost in the spring legs forward fitness sand. Not so when the feet trying to push the loose sand. It was exhausting.

Fortunately, because only spend 60 seconds to do each year, which always seemed to be ready to move on. I was tired fitness sand, but the time passed quickly. Finally, after going through the seasons, it was time to wrap up a basic work and stretching. We lined up on the beach and we got a draw. It was then that I realized how much I was sweating.

So much, in fact, the sweat dripping from his forehead and pooling within my sunglasses while I was at my table fitness sand.

I left feeling like a child after a day at the beach: fitness sand hot, tired, happy, and covered in sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment