Do you think that this solution will resolve your problem?

Fitness Link - Best Fitness Goals


Old Goals:

Short - term

Running non-stop 30 minutes walk with the Fund 5k program.
Reinforced by cross-training with resistance bands and core exercises.
Fund after completing 5k program, start Bridge to 10k program.
Continue to cross train fitness link .
Long - term:

Running 13.1 miles without walking.
Well, since I discovered Jeff Galloway, I began to follow him on Facebook and Twitter and read his blog. Completely changed my thought process on performance! I have the intention to order the book for a more detailed explanation of his plan to form a half marathon, but meanwhile fitness link, I just make my own rules.

I am no longer using the installation program or 5k C25K program. I use the application in red: Assistant Run fitness link. It's simple, put the distance I want to run and then I caught up with the marks of miles. In addition, the application has a GPS that tracks my route and pace of each mile.runhelper_free

I walked when I want fitness link, without worrying about the time. I LOVE IT! My miles are as fast as before and is mentally easier.

Because of this revelation, I came up with new objectives:



New short term:

Walk / Run at least 9 miles a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Reinforced by cross-training with resistance bands and core exercises on Monday fitness link, Wednesday and Friday.
New long term

Over time increase to 18 miles per week.
Continue to cross train fitness link, such as cycling and inline skating (never skated online before and I really want!)
Run half!
I unfortunately can not run in the middle of Las Vegas in November. The car of my dear My husband decided he no longer wanted a part of our family and we have to get a new one. The new one is awesome! So fitness link, Vegas will have to wait another time.

However, there is a medium in Minneapolis, hopefully in June 2014 (which just finished Marathon in 2013 fitness link, keep an eye out to see when they announce the 2014 event.) This is much closer to where I live also can drive the new car my husband

Now to focus on the short term.

I really wanted to get a morning person do ... does not work! I am a night owl fitness link, the sooner I accept this, my goals will be more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment